Friday, May 2, 2008

From one of Mr. Moore's former students... and stuff...

I was involved in the choirs (Mixed/Jazz/Madrigals/Concert) from 1995-1997 and I would love to help in any way. Jeff and Trynda Raisor were also involved in the choirs those same years (now married) and they are a great resource as well, having contact information for the 1996-97 Madrigal choir. Once I had heard about Mr. Moore's diagnosis, I got in touch with them to possibly plan something for Mr. Moore, but it looks like you've done a great job in getting something going. My sister Desiree is in concert choir this year and she said a lot of the students want to do something for Mr. Moore but they haven't heard of anything. Are any of the current students working with you on this? Also, a suggestion for a song for the tribute was one the Madrigal guys sang in Spring of '97. I can't remember the title of the song, but it's about a fisherman's wife (the Raisors would probably know the title). Very beautiful song and was a favorite among our group. Anyway, please let me know how I can help. Thanks!Stephanie (Lingwall) Hubbel Jeff and Trynda Raisor - 435-896-8224

No comments: